Monday 13 June 2011

Project Reflection

I feel the part of the project that I was most successful in was creating the 50 new logo's. Because I enjoyed it the most, and it kept me thinking of news way to change the logo which I liked aswell. I feel that I do much better when the creative side of me comes out, just being able to fool around with a image and get something pretty cool out of it.
The part that i was most unsuccesful in was the first portion of the summative which I failed to complete which had to do with my time management. I tend to look past the boring parts if I may, and head straight to the portion i would like to do and probably forgetting the fact that I forgot to complete the whole project. Those are traits i have to drop in the future if i look to work at the best of my ability.
My time management skills have not been the best out there and is something I have to improve on if I wish to succeed in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment